Tuesday, November 16, 2010

this is breaking my heart

I just brought Ruckus home from the vet, once again. After another surgery, she now has an e-collar, and a massive bandage around her waist.
As soon as I let her out of her carrier, she started flailing around and bucking. It's like she has no control of her body. She rolled over, and I could see the bottom of her incision poking out from under the bandage, which has fresh blood on it. I called the vet to ask about this, and now they want me to bring her back so they can look at it.
This will be the fourth vet visit in a week and I can't fucking take any more. I can't even stand looking at her.
This is why no one should have a pet. Why did we ever start fucking with domesticating animals?
If Laurie had gotten Lt. Dan fixed, I wouldn't be dealing with this now. If his co-worker had gotten her cat fixed, there would be a lot fewer cats in Halifax.
I am not ready for this shit. It is a damn good thing I can at least afford it.

No comments: