Saturday, November 20, 2010

one two three four ONETWOTHREEFOUR!

The show tonight was awesome!
I took lots of photos, but I've decided to not post show photos/video/reviews here anymore.
This is because my amazing room mate/best friend Ryley has started up a new blog that is specifically for this purpose!
It's called D.I.Y Halifax, and although it's very new and there's not much going on currently, I expect it to start thriving in the next few weeks. We've all got lots of shows and projects coming together, and my dedication to taking blurry, slightly yellow-tinged photos of my friends playing music is unwavering. So check the new blog frequently to learn about upcoming shows, or to relive the old ones.
I'm still going to be updating this blog of course, it will just be more of the inane daily work/home/pets/friends/relationship shit, and probably the occasional babbling introspective journeys.
Stay warm!

No comments: