Thursday, January 20, 2011

I am so burnt out on cats.
My room and the living room both smell like shit way more often than I am comfortable.
Ruckus is always trying to devour whatever cardboard box she can find in my room (I guess the ideal time for this is around 4am), Ronnie Boy is constantly sneaking around my room (eating Ruckus' food, using her little box), and Honey Wheat is a fucking furry demon torpedo. She's 5 months old but hasn't gotten any bigger, seemingly sleeps for only an hour a day, pulls stuff out of the garbage and recycling, torments the other cats until they chase her, attacks inanimate objects, and bites and scratches people.
I love cats, and the ones that live here especially, but these days they've been extremely hard to deal with. I was so stoked when Ruckus finally left her kitten stage and started sleeping all day, but now it's like she's reverted.
I'm losing my mind.

1 comment:

ryley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.