Saturday, March 5, 2011

Tour!

So we've been on tour now for about 4 days, and we're taking some time to relax in Ottawa.
It's funny- when I first started hanging out with folks in Ottawa, I was really surprised at how they were able to make a home here as it never used to feel residential to me. These days, however, it's starting to feel really comfortable. My brother and father both live here, Steve's brother lives here, and there seems to be a genuine wealth of awesome places to hang out (I want to live in Raw Sugar cafe for the rest of my life).
I've been taking tons of photos, but I don't want to A) bore you all or B) use Steve's laptop for the next 6 hours uploading them, so here is a small sample of what's been going on so far:


 The traditional Oxford Blueberry photo


 Star wars figurines! At the house in Sackville! I'm not going to tell you where because damn, if I were to burgle something...


Buzz Buzz, in Sackville


 Noise Hounds



Sandman Viper Command, from Burlington, Ontario  



Matt (A) at the Gallery we played in Moncton 


 Money In The Banana Stand, from Charlottetown, PEI



 The Fucking Gummi Bears,  our sweet friends from Moncton, NB



 Crowd shots from Moncton! Kelly Belly and Sonny Bones hitched to see us in both Sackville and Moncton, which was super sweet. Also there was this SUPER WEIRD lady who danced to the FGB and then bought a bunch of Steve's zines and made him SIGN them.

That's all for now. I'm going to continue being all cozy inside while the rain and slush carries on outdoors. We're in Ottawa for a few more days, then off to Guelph!


No comments: